domingo, febrero 05, 2006

Bad choices...

Sometimes you have a good chance. Sometimes you have a good opportunity, and sometimes you don’t know how to manage with it.
Inexperience…could be. I would like to know what it is. But maybe now it’s too late.
I would like to wake up tomorrow, and find out nothing has happened, but things happen and I can’t do much now.
The bad thing is now I feel like something was not true, maybe not, but it feels like. And the hole in my heart doesn’t look good.
I don’t know it was my fault, really I don’t know how was I said a lot of things, things that now looks like really stupid. And I look from “outside” I can’t believe it.
It’s time to comeback, just by my self. Although I won’t to do it, but maybe the best way is just forget.
I was want to ask to the star for another wish (not for one, but for us), that was a sign, an opportunity and like now I think that I lost it.

1 comentario:

Julius dijo...

Wishing upon a star will not make thing better. Magic like that doesn't exists.
Better try to fix what is broken now, with effort and a clear mind.
It's never too late to say "sorry" or "I forgive you"
Give yourself the chance to be happy, always.

JUL.